What is the State website (POSSE) and how do I access it?

The State website (POSSE) is where you will renew your license yearly, put in for an extension of premise application, and more. Click here to go to their website page featuring all the permits offered.

You can also click here to login into your POSSE account. 

Show All Answers

1. What is the State website (POSSE) and how do I access it?
2. I Don't Have Tax Clearance, Who Can I Contact?
3. Where Can I Find The Laws and Regulations Regarding Establishments Which Serve or Sell Alcohol?
4. Are There Any Liquor Licenses For Sale?
5. What Is Required For Liquor License Renewal?
6. I'm Having Issues Accessing My POSSE Account, Who Can Help Me?
7. I Submitted A Permit Application Through POSSE But Haven't Gotten A Response, When Will I?
8. What Documents Are Required To Transfer A Liquor License In The City Of Rahway?
9. I Need An Ad Interim Permit, What Is Required?
10. I need to amend/change/switch or update my email address on POSSE, how do I do that?